CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday

That thing!

We as woman have three basic reactions that we are aloted in life.
Cry. Laugh. Throw things.

Throw things- I am surrounded by at least 4 short people at all times so throwing something means at some point I am going to end up taking one of them out.
Cry- I have at least 8 eyeliners hid throughout my house to keep kids from using them as tub markers so fixing my makeup after the tears is a bit unrealistic.
Laugh- I Laugh. It may seem silly but when things get hard for me I laugh. I just simply laugh. Some may think that laughing makes you seem distant or un feeling but for me it is simply my reaction to the tough times. I do not like my kids to see me unhappy or even having a hard time facing things, so I do try to teach my kids that sometimes things are hard enough that you just have to laugh. I believe that laughter is the best medicine and crying or throwing something is sometimes the best reaction for the moment but I do also like the fact that people can look at me and "go boy she handled that well."

No comments:

Post a Comment