CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday

De-Motivational Cleaning

Paci
This has to be the most shocking seeing as how none of my kids have ever taken a pacifier.



Who snuck in my house with a pacifier?



Sippy

That's right! Sippy!
I never said sippy cup because that would be implying that I ACTUALLY know WHERE the cup is!


Socks

I have 2 of these

FULL OF THESE


WHICH MAKES ME WANT TO UPGRADE.....


TO THIS !

I have checked every square inch of my dryer and there is no trap door anywhere to be seen where tiny people are dropping in to steal our socks.
 The MisMatched sock trend had to have been by an OCD parent that finally gave up!

Bows
Hair Bow would also imply that these bad boys ever make it to their hair.



Stroller

My storage / organizing enemy
No matter where this thing is it always seems to be in my way, and I have even went as far as to hang it on a large hook in our storage room. Storage room idea backfired since I am too short to get it down by myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment