CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday

Where do I start?

New Blog with a new tune!

I had some time the other day while I was at home and kids were napping to go through and read some random articles and catch up on my mommy news. I remember glancing over an article about how 47% of SAHMies have a blog, 72% have a FB page and 94% say that that could not live without internet in their homes. That is crazy! Up until about 3 months ago I could not have cared less if our internet was non working or if one or both of our laptops were broke. But then, I had a chat with my eldest daughters teacher. She said that just by being around Hannah, she could tell that she was not as computer efficient as other students. I love playing old fashion board games, coloring ACTUAL pages and playing hide and go seek outside with actual people instead of hide and go seek the webpage tab. By turning off the electronics and spending one on one time with each and every kid instead of telling them to just go watch a movie I am actually hindering my kids. I seriously have considered converting to the Amish, but I know all 4 of my kids would be going through withdraws as soon as the NASCAR season rolls back around. Oh, and Happy January Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment